– Identity of person responsible: Iria María Corredoira Alonso
– Company name: Castor Polux
– TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 32831407B
– E-mail: email@example.com
Access and/or use of this website confers the condition of User, who accepts the general terms and conditions of use in order to be able to use all the services and information provided. These general conditions of use of the portal regulate access to and use of the website, including the contents and services made available to users. The mere access or use of the portal, all or part of its contents and services signifies full acceptance of these conditions of use.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce.
Any access or use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Therefore, the user expressly and unreservedly accepts that access to and use of the portal is done under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
The company reserves the right to modify the general conditions of use of the website at any time. In any case, it is recommended that you periodically consult these general conditions of use, as they may be modified.
It does not guarantee the continuous and permanent availability of the services, being thus exonerated from any liability for possible damages caused as a result of the unavailability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the telematic data transfer networks, beyond its control, or due to disconnections caused by improvement or maintenance work on equipment and computer systems. It shall not be responsible for the interruption, suspension or termination of the information or services. Likewise, it shall not be liable for any possible omissions, loss of information, data, configurations, improper access or breach of confidentiality caused by technical problems, communications or human omissions, caused by third parties or not attributable to the portal. Nor shall it be liable for damage caused by computer attacks or caused by viruses that affect computer programmes, communications systems or equipment used by the website but manufactured or provided by a third party. The portal may, at its sole discretion, deny, withdraw, suspend and/or block access to information and services at any time and without prior notice to users who do not comply with these rules.
Except in cases where the law expressly imposes otherwise, and exclusively to the extent and extent to which it is imposed, the application does not guarantee or assume any liability for possible damages caused by the use and utilisation of the information, data and services of the website.
In any case, the portal excludes any liability for damages that may be due to information and/or services provided or supplied by third parties other than the company. All liability shall be borne by the third party, whether it be a supplier, collaborator or other.
The company is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein. All rights are reserved.
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the company, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of the company.
In the event that https://castor-polux.com includes links to other portals, this is merely for information purposes and does not imply that the company recommends and/or guarantees these portals, over which it has no control, nor is it responsible for them.
In the event that https://castor-polux.com has a Blog section, its purpose is to disseminate the different services offered by the company. The owner of the website is not responsible for the opinions of users, and reserves the right to delete any comments that may be offensive or denigrating and to block and prevent future comments from the authors of such comments.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, (RGPD (EU) 2016/679) applicable from 25 May 2018, Castor Polux informs as responsible for the processing of Personal Data that you may voluntarily provide through this website, that these will be treated respecting at all times the law in force.
– Holder: Iria María Corredoira Alonso
– TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 32831407B
– Registered office: Avd. Fernández Latorre, 1 5º Iz (A Coruña)
– E-mail: electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Castor Polux website are, in general, compulsory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to fulfil the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided, or are not provided correctly, the requests made through these forms cannot be attended.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL CASTOR POLUX PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
According to the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by Castor Polux for the following purposes:
– To manage the requests for services addressed by the User.
– To manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent sending of the same.
– To manage the sending of personalised commercial communications from Castor Polux, by electronic and/or conventional means, in the cases in which the User expressly consents to it.
– To manage the sending of personalised commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, unless the user indicates otherwise by ticking the corresponding box, or shows his/her opposition to such treatment.
– To manage the provision of the contracted services, as well as any additional services.
– To manage the carrying out of surveys and/or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by Castor Polux and/or to the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the necessary period of time for the fulfilment of each purpose or until the User requests Castor Polux to unsubscribe, opposes or revokes his consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED BY CASTOR POLUX?
Castor Polux may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
– Identification data: name, surname
– Contact data: postal address, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
– User identification codes or passwords.
– Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
– Preference data.
– Geolocation data.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User in order to be carried out will not be carried out without the User’s consent.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws his/her consent to any of the processing, this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
In order to revoke such consent, the User may contact Castor Polux through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to the postal address that appears in the heading of the present policy, or by means of an e-mail to the address, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in the cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between Castor Polux and the User, the processing would be legitimised because it is necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes. On the other hand, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and/or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by Castor Polux and/or to the perception of its image as a company will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the responsible.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
– Companies in which Castor Polux participates or which belong to the Castor Polux business group, only for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
– Castor Polux’s suppliers that provide this service necessary for the proper fulfilment of the legal obligations and/or the purposes previously mentioned, as well as to its web service provider Servicebox.
– Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen by the Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, and in the latter case, international data transfers are duly legitimised.
8. USER RESPONSIBILITY
– Guarantees that he/she is of legal age or legally emancipated in his/her case, fully capable, and that the data he/she provides to Castor Polux are true, exact, complete and updated. To these effects, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and will keep the provided information properly updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
– He/she guarantees that he/she has informed the third parties from whom he/she provides his/her data, if he/she does so, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee that you have obtained their authorisation to provide their data to Castor Polux for the indicated purposes.
You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information you provide through the website and for the damages, direct or indirect, caused to Castor Polux or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Castor Polux treats the User’s data will be to send commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information related to the products and services it commercializes, promotions and offers, or with relevant news for the User. Whenever any communication of this type is sent, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have expressly authorised its reception.
In order to carry out the previous task, Castor Polux will be able to analyse the obtained data, in order to elaborate User profiles that will allow to define in more detail the products that may be of interest to the User.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Castor Polux, he/she can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, as well as indicating his/her refusal to receive them by means of the cancellation option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
10. GEOLOCATION DATA
Some of the functionalities of the Castor Polux Website allow the geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) from which it is accessed.
The user can disable this option directly on the device itself, however, the deactivation of this option may prevent the use of some of the functionalities of the website.
11. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to Castor Polux, Calle Leiras, número 1, A Coruña, Cambre, CP 15650 or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of his/her identity card or passport in force, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation as to whether or not Castor Polux is processing personal data concerning the User.
– Access to your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– To request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– To obtain from Castor Polux the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
– To obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by Castor Polux.
– To request the portability of your data.
The user is also informed that he/she may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the protection of his/her personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
Castor Polux will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.