FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Spain (mainland) and Portugal: Free* for orders over 100€.
Spain (Balearic Islands): 5€
Spain (Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla): 10€. Customs clearance of 30€
For orders under 100€ and sale items the cost will be 5€
United Kingdom: 25€
*Except during Flash Sale periods
Spain (mainland): 1-2 working days.
Balearic Islands: 2-4 working days.
Spain (Canary Islands): 3-4 working days.
Europe: 3-7 working days.
Orders are prepared as soon as payment has been confirmed, Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00, orders placed outside these hours are prepared the following day.
Castor Polux cannot be held responsible for delays in transport due to excessive work flows during peak periods such as sales and Christmas.
In case of delay in delivery you can consult directly with the transport company that previously contacted you or with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to shipping and returns
All orders receive the confirmation email within one hour of the order being placed (you may have it in your spam folder!). However, if you haven't received it, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- The payment has not been made correctly.
- The email has not been entered correctly.
- There is a computer problem that has prevented this mail from being sent.
Please check first that the payment has been made correctly with your bank, and if it has, don't worry, send us an email to email@example.com with all your details and we will confirm the status of your order.
Once our courier collects your order, he will send you a message with the details of your order.
In case of an incident, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to locate it and get back to you as soon as possible.
You can return your order within 14 days from the date of delivery. The refund will be made by the same means of payment with which the purchase was made. The cost of return is at the customer's expense.
The price to be refunded is the price originally stated in the order, except for the shipping costs, which will only be refunded if CASTOR POLUX is responsible for the reason for returning the product. In the case of special promotions, where shipping costs are offered free of charge, the customer shall also bear the return shipping costs. If you have any questions, we will be pleased to help you at email@example.com
Below you will find the steps to follow for the acceptance of a return:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the return. Your opinion is fundamental in our way to be better every day, so we thank you for sharing with us the reason.
- You can also contact us via WhatsApp 881 299 367 if you need help in processing the return.
- The items must be returned in the same original state in which they were delivered, together with any accessory related to them (labels, bag, original packaging or, failing that, a similar one so that the product arrives at our warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees). The articles will be checked by Castor Polux staff in order to evaluate their good condition. In case this evaluation determines that the articles are not in a suitable state, the return will not be accepted.
- Send the product to the following address:
- CASTOR POLUX
- Calle Emilia Pardo Bazán 2, bajo.
- 15005 La Coruña (España)
- If the above requirements have been met, we will send you an email confirming acceptance of the return, and we will proceed to credit the amount of the returned products.
Until we receive the item in our warehouse it is your responsibility. We recommend that you send the item to us by courier or registered post and that you keep the proof of postage. Collect on delivery will not be accepted. Refunds will only be given for purchases made through our online shop. Please note that the time it takes to receive the money back depends on the bank. For purchases made in our physical shops, the products will be exchanged for a voucher (without expiration date) of the same amount or exchanged for other items.
Returns and exchanges of online purchases can be made in our shop free of charge.
In the event that you wish to make an exchange, you must request a refund and place a new order. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Once the return has been accepted, we will issue an order so that the corresponding refund can be processed, which usually takes between 4 - 5 working days to be available in the customer's account.
See return requirements here
We are a company that believes in slow fashion.
- We do not endorse mass consumption based on stock-outs, we do not want to get rid of anything.
- Our products are handmade in Spain. Our profit margins are very tight.
- Our products are worth the same today as they are tomorrow, they are designed to last over time, through timeless designs made of top quality materials. We hope you will recognise this too.
- We have a large part of continuity models represented by some of our icons and best sellers, which therefore never lose value.
However, every year we launch a limited edition of new models. These models, not being continuity models, may receive a "flash sale" or at the end of the season to make way for new ones. Subscribe to our Newsletter so you don't miss a thing.
Visit our Sale or Outlet section to discover them.
You can get a 5% discount on your first purchase by subscribing to our Newsletter.
This way you are also informed about promotions, raffles, etc...
All our leather designs are handcrafted from the highest quality raw material, dyed using traditional methods. Therefore, any imperfection or difference in appearance is considered an intrinsic characteristic of the product.
- To preserve the original quality, avoid exposing the bag to extreme heat or humidity; rain, rubbing and direct sunlight may cause stains or discolouration. rain, rubbing and direct sunlight may cause stains or discolouration of the leather. Avoid contact contact with corrosive substances such as oils or alcohol.
- When not in use, store in the dustbag in a dry place away from sunlight. sunlight. Stuff the bag with paper so that it keeps its shape and is not deformed. Tissue paper is a good tissue paper is a good choice. Do not stack one bag on top of another as the weight may cause marks on the leather.
- If for any reason the bag is wet, do not apply direct heat to it. Dry with a clean cotton clean cotton cloth or leave it at room temperature. Once dry, moisturise the leather to restore it to its natural to restore it to its natural state.
- Avoid carrying too much weight in your bag. The heavier it is, the easier it is for its handles to crack, or even deform the bag. even deform the bag.
- In the case of light-coloured bags, it is advisable to avoid contact with delicate garments that may fade, such as jeans, black clothes, etc. delicate garments that may fade, such as jeans, black garments, etc...
- It is worth mentioning that there are leather that require more specific care and products that need special attention.
- Clean the bag regularly with a dry cotton cloth in a circular motion or with a small brush, even if it is spotless, as it is exposed to dust, humidity, sweat and other elements.
- It is advisable to moisturise your bag once or twice a year, so that the leather does not weaken and lose its good appearance. To do this, you have many specific products that prevent the leather from getting damaged. Nivea moisturising cream is a very good trick to prevent the leather from drying out. There are water repellent sprays that increase the surface water resistance and enrich the texture and colour of the leather.
If you want to know the specific maintenance of each material visit our care page.
Yes, you can visit us in La Coruña in our shops:
CASTOR POLUX, Emilia Pardo Bazán 2.
Opening hours Monday to Saturday: 11:00 - 14:00 and 17:00 - 20:30
(You can find a representation of the entire collection of the brand).
BLUSH, Estrecha de San Andrés 1-3.
Opening hours Monday to Saturday: 11:00 - 14:00 and 17:00 - 20:30
(You will find only a selection of the brand)
The collection point for online orders is in our CASTOR POLUX shop in Emilia Pardo Bazán 2.
You can pick it up the same day you make your purchase.
- Physical shop CASTOR POLUX, Emilia Pardo Bazán 2
You will find the entire collection represented. Sales and Outlet will only be displayed during sale periods. Ask us if you want to see something and if it is outside this period.
In the physical shop you can find collections of other Spanish brands for limited periods. Don't miss it!
- Online shop www.castor-polux.com
You will find the entire collection available including Sales and Outlet.
If we have leather available in our workshop, we may be able to make a model that is out of stock within approximately 15 days if the workshop has all the necessary components for that model.
Send us your request by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive a defective product, please do not use it for the first time and send us an email at email@example.com with a few photos of the product and your order reference. We will deal with your incident as soon as possible.
A product is not considered defective if it has been damaged through improper use. Castor Polux will not take charge if the 15 days period for changes has passed.
If the product does not have any manufacturing defect, Castor Polux will not be held responsible. Please note that leather as a natural material may have imperfections such as roughness, veins, marks, subtle colour changes that are inherent to the animal and its tanning process. Our philosophy is to pollute as little as possible with the materials we choose and the tanning and dyeing processes, so we select the most natural leathers possible. This means that the "defects" of the animal are more visible, but for us this is not a defect but a characteristic of the leather. On the other hand, heavily covered skins that cover up these faults give the product a more "plastic-like" appearance, which detracts from its beauty and naturalness, which is exactly what we try to avoid.
If any of the parts deteriorate with use, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve it as we have been doing for more than 10 years with our customers.