- Identity of the person in charge: Rosa Corredoira Alonso
- Social reason: Castor Polux
- NIF / CIF: 32831406X
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access and / or use of this Website attributes the condition of User, who accepts the general terms and conditions of use to be able to use all the services and information that are provided. These general conditions of use regulate the access and use of the website, including the contents and services available to users. The mere access or use of the portal, all or part of its contents and services means full acceptance of these conditions of use.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the information society and of electronic commerce
All access or use that may be made of the information contained in it, is the responsibility of whoever make it out. Therefore, the user accepts, expressly and without reservation, that the access and use of the portal is made under her/his exclusive responsibility.
The company reserves the right to modify at any time the general conditions of use of the website. In any case, it is recommended that you periodically consult the present general conditions of use, since they can be modified.
The continuous and permanent availability of the services is not guaranteed, thus being exempted from any responsibility for possible damages caused as a consequence of the lack of availability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the telematic data transfer or by disconnections made for improvement or maintenance equipment and computer systems. The company will not be responsible for the interruption, suspension or termination of the information or services. Likewise, it is not responsible for possible omissions, loss of information, data, configurations, improper access or breach of confidentiality that have their origin in technical problems, communications or human omissions, caused by third parties or not attributable to the portal. Nor will it be liable for damages caused by computer attacks or caused by viruses that affect computer programs, communications systems or equipment used by the website but manufactured or provided by a third party. The portal may, in its sole discretion, deny, withdraw, suspend and / or block at any time and without prior notice access to information and services to those users who fail to comply with these rules.
Except for cases that the Law expressly imposes the opposite, and exclusively with the extent and extent to which it imposes, the application does not guarantee or assume any responsibility to possible damages caused by the use and use of information, data and Web services.
The portal excludes any liability for damages and losses that may be due to information and / or services provided or provided by third parties other than the company. All responsibility will be the third party, whether provider, collaborator or other.
The company is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained in it. All rights reserved.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication is expressly prohibited without the authorization of the company.
In the event that https://castor-polux.com includes links to other portals, it is for informational purposes only, and does not imply that the company recommends and / or guarantees such portals. Castor Polux does not exercise any control, or responsible for them.
If https://castor-polux.com has a Blog section, the reason will be the diffusion of the different services offered by the company. The owner of the Website is not responsible for the opinions of users, and reserves the right to delete comments that may be offensive or denigrating and block and prevent future comments from the authors of such comments.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, (RGPD (EU) 2016/679) applicable as of May 25, 2018, Castor Polux informs as responsible for the Personal Data that you can provide voluntarily through this website, that these will be treated respecting the current legality at all times.
Owner: Rosa Corredoira Alonso
- NIF: 32831406X
- Registered office: Calle Leiras, number 1. 15650 – Cambre (A Coruña)
- Email: email@example.com
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Castor Polux Website are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified the opposite) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided, or are not provided correctly, the requests made through these forms can not be attend..
- WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL CASTOR POLUX TREAT PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by Castor Polux according to the following purposes:
- Manage requests for services directed by the User.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent remission of it.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of Castor Polux, by electronic and / or conventional means, in the cases in which the User so consents expressly.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, unless the User indicates the opposite by checking the corresponding box, or showing her/his opposition
- Manage the provision of contracted services, as well as any additional services to this.
- Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by Castor Polux and / or the perception of its image as a company. The User’s data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal from Castor Polux, opposes or revokes his consent.
- WHAT USER DATA WILL CASTOR POLUX TREAT?
Castor Polux may deal with the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identifying data: name, surnames
- Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, email address
- User Identification Codes or Keys.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke this consent, the User may contact Castor Polux through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to the postal address that appears in the heading of this policy, or by means of an e mail to the address, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between Castor Polux and the User, the treatment would be legitimized as it is necessary for the fulfillment of said purposes. On the other hand, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by Castor Polux and / or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
- WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA COMMUNICATE?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
- Investee companies or the business group Castor Polux, solely for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
- Castor Polux suppliers that provide this necessary services for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the aforementioned purposes, as well as their web service provider Servicebox.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided by the Law. The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimated international data transfers.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees that you are legally of age or legally emancipated and in your case, fully capable, and that the data provided to Castor Polux are true, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
- Guarantees that you have informed third parties or of those who provide your data of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Castor Polux for the purposes
- She/he will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to Castor Polux or third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Castor Polux treats the data of the User will be for the sending of commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information relative to the products and services that it commercializes, promotions and offers, or with relevant news for the user. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed exclusively to those Users who have expressly authorized the reception. To carry out the previous work, Castor Polux will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to elaborate user profiles that allow to define in greater detail the products that may be interest to you.
In case the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Castor Polux, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an e mail to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as indicating his refusal to the reception of the same ones by means of the option of low provided in each one of the commercial communications sent.
- GEOLOCATION DATA
Some of the features of the Castor Polux Website allow the geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) from which it is accessed.
The User may disable this option directly on the device, however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some of the Website’s functionalities.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to Castor Polux, Calle Leiras, no. 1 A Coruña, Cambre, CP 15650 or an electronic mail to the address email@example.com, in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your document identity or passport in force, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether Polux is handling personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from Castor Polux the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by Castor Polux
- Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he may file a claim regarding the protection of his personal data before the competent Control Authority.
- SECURITY MEASURES
Castor Polux will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.